- Base of Operations. I use this term instead of the more common Home Page to be different.
- Common Gateway Interface. It is primarily used by web servers to provide dynamic information and process user data. There are a few CGIs on my page, they are lastmodified.cgi, bookinfo.cgi and image.py.
- International Standard Book Number. An ISBN is a unique ten-digit number assigned to a specific edition of a book. You can usually find a book's ISBN on the copyright page, the cover, or dust jacket.1
- Just Thought You Might Like To Know. As far as I know I am the ONLY one that every uses it, if you use it, send me mail, and I'll remove this message.
- No Problem. I normally use this in reply to Thank You. For me, np is saying that is isn't a problem and they are not imposing upon you. You're Welcome has the conotation that there was effort on your part.
- Programmer's Corner. Not Politically Correct which is in common use today. It's the Part of the site that contain information for programmers.
- query string
- Information that is passed to a cgi script to do what the user requests.
- Star Trek: the Next Generation.
- Talk To You Later.